Saturday, May 24, 2014

Create YOUR own LIFESTYLE!!!

I am not a personal trainer or a doctor. I am simply a person, like you, who wants to live a healthy lifestyle and feel good when I wake up in the morning. I want to be able to run and play with my kids. I want to have the energy I need to do what I need to do everyday. I was tired of being tired and changed it.

Figure out what your goal is. What lifestyle do you want to live and how are you going to get there?  I choose a cheat meal (just not quite as healthy as usual, but no burger and fries) once a week. I know that if I can be healthy all week I will get that cheat meal. Find your balance. Some people choose not to have a cheat meal because then they will fall away from their goals. Create a lifestyle that YOU can live with. Identify unhealthy habits and make them healthy. Get creative with your nutrition and exercise. Find a workout that you enjoy and look forward to. CREATE your own personalized LIFESTYLE!


No comments:

Post a Comment