Monday, October 27, 2014

Sweet Potatoes Stuffed with Chipotle Black Bean and Corn Salad

Earlier today I found a recipe from Alaska From Scratch that looked amazing and not only that, we already had all the ingredients at home. My pictures aren't nearly as good but I basically followed the recipe but then added diced up chicken. It was so delicious. The lime juice and adobo sauce offset the sweet potato to perfection. (Side note: I used to think that sweet potatoes were white and yams were orange but I found out that there are some sweet potatoes that look like yams. Costco had an informative insert in the bag of sweet potatoes explaining all this.) Now the question is: How do we know if the stores are selling yams or sweet potatoes? I have had yams but the sign said sweet potatoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment